Feature on Soapbox Jury

If you would like us to review your website, blog, product or service please email us.
If we're able to publish your review all we ask is that you link to Soapbox Jury in return. Please read here before submitting.

A fitness plan for the whole family

Guest post written by Betty Adams

I think that it's so much easier to work out when you have someone else to hold you accountable. Then if you have your family to hold you accountable too, then I think your fitness plan will be that much more successful!

We eat a lot of junk food in our home and I've decided to get us all to start eating better and working out too. I looked online to try and find an idea on how to get everyone fit together. While I was looking online for those ideas I found the site WildBlueDeals.com. Even though that wasn't what I was looking for, I looked through it some and after that I decided to change over our home intenret service to th! at one.

I also found this one walking and sprinting fitness plan and I think that I'm going to try that out this week with our family. Our neighborhood is really great for walking so we can try it there. This is supposed to be really good cardio, so we'll see what everyone thinks after we try it out.

No comments: