Feature on Soapbox Jury

If you would like us to review your website, blog, product or service please email us.
If we're able to publish your review all we ask is that you link to Soapbox Jury in return. Please read here before submitting.

My Free Screensavers


I'm just about to buy myself a new laptop and what's the first thing everyone does when they buy a new computer? Customise the appearance of course. I'm sure I can't be alone with the claim that the first thing I ever do is change the desktop and screensaver from the default settings to something with a bit more personality.

The new versions of operating systems come with quite a good range of desktop wallpapers and screensavers already, but if you're after something a bit special then better head across to My Free Screensavers.

Just as the name implies they offer a comprehensive range of free screensavers suitable for PC users of every taste. If you want to beat the crowd this December then you can even download your own Christmas screensavers now - I particularly like the look of the Nutty Santa screensaver. The site also includes a wide range of natural looking animated screensavers, including calming rippling water and violent erupting volcanoes.

Whatever your screensaver needs I'm sure you'll find something of interest over at My Free Screensavers.

No comments: